Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trying to get on board...

I have to admit, right now, I'm not feeling it. I'm not feeling at all enthusiastic. Titles that came to mind for this blog:

Hoping
Fat Lard
I'm a BIG kid now

Yeah, not positive. But I need this to get me motivated again.

If I'm stressed about something other than dieting I feel like it gives me a right to just forget about dieting, because I can't handle more than one thing at a time. It's an excuse...

I bought a bunch of Smart Ones and Healthy Choice meals when I went grocery shopping, so I'm set to go... But Rachel left cheesecake in my refridgerator... :/ So yesterday I ate Nutter Butters for breakfast (forgot to grab a fruit), Smart Ones for lunch, and oh.. cheesecake for lunch too.... Dinner was a leftover sandwich and chips and more cheesecake. :P Plus a couple of sodas.. Not so great...

Today has just begun. Let's see how great I can do. :)

1 comment:

Nettie Beard said...

My favorite title was the BIG kid... it had me LOL - literally!