Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 2...

Well, I think I did fairly well today.

I started the day out with
Coffee, 2
Breakfast wraps, 6

For lunch I had
Smart ones Ravioli, 7
Cheese, 2
Snack bar, 2

Dinner was
Healthy choice meal, I forgot to check (but less than 10 I'm sure)
Smoothie, 4 (per the calculator... It's supposed to be all real fruit, I think.. so maybe zero? But I'm gonna count it anyway)
Popcorn, 3
Hot Chocolate, 2
Marshmellows, 3

So.. Depending on the healthy choice meal.. I may have gone over. But I seriously doubt it.

Eating breakfast and drinking coffee REALLY helped start my day on a positive note. I hope to make it a habit.....

1 comment:

Grace said...

Ooo!! I just found nutrition information for my healthy meal! It was only 6 points! WOOT WOOT! Perfect daa-ay!! No one standing in my way... :D