Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Complete 30 day Shred - Check! :)

I have officially completed the 30 day Shred!! Yay! I'm so glad to say goodbye to Jillian. Tho, it really seems weird.... I'll probably do it again at some point.. I may wait until I've lost another 50 lbs, tho, before trying it again.. It would be a lot more do-able at that weight than now..

I have to say, I should thank Jillian at least for showing me what I'm capable of. If you woulda just told me I was capable of those things, I woulda laughed in your face. I woulda said, Do you SEE these fat rolls? I ain't doin those things!

Granted, I did not do the Shred every single day... I've debated whether or not it even mattered if I went 30 days or not. But I decided I had to at least feel I'd conquered it on some level, so... :) Call it conquered!

1 comment:

Nettie Beard said...

Way to go! You're a better woman than me! I gave up on Jillian. Even though I enjoyed doing it, I did not enjoy what it did to my joints and muscles. I still have the DVD and would do it again if it was raining or too cold, but for now, I'm enjoying walking!