Friday, May 13, 2011

Now that blogger is finally back up..

.. And missing some of my blogs...

NSV:
I'm starting to really notice definition in my arms! :)

Hurdle:
I have plans to eat at Chili's tonight. A/O right now, I have used 12 of my daily points, none of my weekly points. This leaves a total of 74 points for me to use at dinner. Obviously, I don't want to use all of those points. I'd really kinda like to just use my daily points. But Chili's is a killer! When I saw the points values on their food I was physically sickened by it. Very educational, for sure.

At this point, my plan is to eat the chicken crisper meal, which includes fries, (I think, need to check before eating.) for 35 points. It's usually more than enough food, so I'm thinking if I don't eat all of it I might actually come out ok! I thought about subbing the fries for a salad (if they're included..) but I figure the dressing is probably 5 points or so... I could just eat half the fries...

Anyway, we'll see. I may throw caution to the wind in the end. After all, I do have 74 points to work with.. But I have game night Sunday night to keep in mind, too....

No comments: