Monday, May 2, 2011

Weigh in..

Nice.. Now I'm all confused because of the duplicate weigh-in... And, of course, I had a significant gain... I knew I'd have to work extra hard if I wanted to maintain that loss and I didn't work extra hard....

So.. from second weigh-in last week.. I gained 1.8 lbs...
That's a .4 gain from first weigh in...

Either way, I gained. :/

I marked most of my food with the point values yesterday so hopefully this week will be better... I know, I keep saying that.

Y'all, hold me to keeping track of what I eat. That's the biggest problem here...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a smartphone? I have one and I downloaded an app that allows me track all my food. Every bite that I put in mouth I track and sometimes it is amazing how much I eat.

Nettie Beard said...

Yes, some how you've got to track. I think that's the #1 thing in losing weight!

Grace said...

Yeah. It's not so much a problem of convenience as it is just doing it. I mean, I'm BOUND to sit down to the computer at one point in the evening most days. And when I'd write down what all I'd eaten at the end of the day it was working. Just gonna have to get back on it. But I think the break helped me focus on exercise, and for me that's a giant leap! But it's time. I'm watching already today.