Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Walking and goals

So I just kicked my activity goal in the butt! I wanted to walk 5 miles and I have done it! I want to start doing it regularly, maybe once a week, but I'm gonna have to wait for it to cool down.. Either that or join a gym... My $$ are already squealing, so I think not...

I need a new activity goal, but I'm not sure what. Thinking maybe it should involve jogging, but I'm not sure I'm up to something that big... I would definitely have to build up to it.

I debated on my new weight loss goal, and I guess I will go with another 25 lbs, or 50 lbs total. This will put me right next door to One-derland! (Ok, so I just told you how much I weighed at the beginning of this thing. :P Oh, well. That's what I USED to weigh! :)

Thinking of doing a little competition between me and my sisters... We need some motivation...

No comments: