Tuesday, March 8, 2011

: /

I can't figure out how many points is in white cheese dip, like Mexican Restaurant style cheese dip. : / That was lunch for me today... Not good, I know... But not as bad as the 8 points worth of chocolate I ate after that.. :P I think there's still redemption for this day, but I need to know how many points is in white cheese dip... So let me know if you find anything....

Update: (Since it won't let me comment...)
According to the nutrition value I found, a cup of the cheese dip is 6 points. The fiber wasn't listed (I doubt it had a significant amount anyway..) and that's not counting the chips. Does that seem right?? I'm not sure what I think... Kinda seems low to me... But when you consider all the chips I ate, which adds another 8 points or so.. I guess it's probably about right.. Sheesh! I'm gonna have to eat salad tonight!

No comments: