Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ug- wait... Using weekly allowance points...

Well, we started the day off right with:
1/2 Bagel, 4
1 T Cream cheese, 1
Coffee, 2
Snack bar, 2

Then 1st oops:
Skittles, 7 Seven points!!! :(

Lunch:
Nasty Ramen noodles, Less than 7 (I couldn't eat them all...)

And then....
Judy wanted to go to Arby's. I was going to take her and just let her get something and eat my healthy choice meal when I got home. She wouldn't go for it. So....

Arby's Chicken tender meal, 26.......

Then I had to make cookies for a fundraiser... (Nettie, you'll find a new recipe in your recipe "box")
Cookies, 15
Oh, and coke, 3

67 total pts! :( That means 67-39=28 weekly points!

This would be ok, if tomorrow's fundraiser didn't consist of biscuits and gravy, frito chili pie, and desserts galore... all of which are my favorites!! : / But tomorrow is a new day, free (right now) of mistakes.. I'll just take it one decision at a time....

No comments: