Sunday, August 14, 2011

:(

Well, this week's a bust. I haven't weighed in officially, but I don't need the scales to tell me... One bad choice led to another... I don't even want to talk about it. The terrible part is, I don't really feel all that guilty! I'm a little terrified by how un-guilty I feel. I've been on track and fallen off so many times, and this feels a lot like that. So I'm off to read over my  blogs and contemplate on how far I've come and find my determination again! :) Please, leave any kind of encouragement you can! :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

I really wish I could compare myself visually before and now... If anyone has any recent snapshots please let me know!

Danielle said...

Grace, you have always had a strong determination to do what you felt you needed to do. So, you CAN do this! You CAN keep going, even when you make a few less than perfect choices, just keep going. sometimes we do what we do without a whole lot of desire, just because we know we need to do it. But, then along will come a moment of true awesomeness to help us see again why we are doing what we do!! Don't give up! Keep it going... I need you to continue this, so I can have some encouragement to lose, after I have this baby! :-) Have a great day!