Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eating. :P

OK... I have GOT to start doing something different... I get to the end of the day, 8:30 at night, and I have 17 points left!!! I don't want to eat 17 points this late! :P

I seriously am so over eating. Haha. The pun just hit me. From overeating to over eating. :) Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, if I didn't get hungry, I just wouldn't eat. I rarely actually feel like eating these days... I have to force myself to eat.

I need to start getting up at 7:00, eat a nice healthy breakfast, and have plenty of time for workout, etc... But I really have trouble getting up any earlier than I have to...

I also want to start tracking with supper instead of breakfast (so one day's points would go from dinner to lunch the next day.) so I can use up all the extra points on lunch or snacks instead of late at night. But I'm not sure how to start that...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Well, since you have so many points left at the end of the day, it probably be fairly easy.. just keep track of this mornings points, but don't actually track anything until tomorrow afternoon. Then, add this mornings onto that. then you will be current and accurate on your tracking, but will be able to track from dinner to lunch from that point on! Did that make since?... it sounds good in my head, but?... :-)